Sydney Freight Terminal
Client: PACIFIC NATIONAL
Project Value: $9.5 Million
Upgrade of existing operational intermodal terminal (with container loading & unloading operations between trains & trucks).
- Installation of new Rail Mounted Gantry Infrastructure & existing rail beam strengthening
- Major HV & LV electrical upgrade including substations, kiosks & light towers
- Major data & communications upgrade
- New shunt paths, road pavements, suspended road slab founded on piers adjacent to existing water culvert, milling & re-sheeting of existing container buffer pavements
- Upgrade of existing & installation of new stormwater & sub-soil drainage
- Relocation of existing water & fire mains + hydrants.
- Structural modifications to existing steel frame & metal clad maintenance workshop