Client: The Quay
Project Value: $6 Million
The Quay, Haymarket Project involved the completion of all civil works in preparation for future building works at the Haymarket Site. Following the completion of the archaeological works, progress was swift with excavation and shotcreting carried out as the level reduced. Through seeking COS Council approval, Ford Civil were able to extending the site boundary out onto the roadway of the adjacent street, and coupled with a specially designed platform, load out into truck and trailers was carried out most efficiently as trucks would temporarily enter site before rejoining the traffic flow.
- Coordination with existing archaeological study on site
- Protection and bracing of existing heritage brick façade on site with new retention structure.
- Perimeter bored piling works
- Rock bolting, shotcreting and other rock stabilisation methods.
- Remediation of site with OTR and General Solid Waste fill material to licensed tipping facility
- COS Council interaction with hoardings, workzones and vehicular laybacks
- Bulk excavation
- Detail excavation
- Protection of neighboring boundary block retention wall
- Design, installation and daily implementation of spoil load out platform.
- Associated spoon testing and coring for geotechnical sign off.