Client: Australian Rail & Track Corporation
Project Value: $23 Million
Ford Civil engaged in earth works for the Sydney Southern Freight Line between Liverpool and Casula. The works included road and rail formation, stormwater drainage, service relocation, piling (CFA and Bored), concrete retaining wall construction, reinforced soil wall construction (Keystone and Terramesh), shared pedestrian path amalgamated with perma-trak and council landscaping.
- New Road Construction
- Major Earthworks – Rail Way and Road Formation Construction
- Construction of new Keystone, Concrete and Terramesh retaining walls
- Insitu concrete works.
- Extensive track stormwater drainage.
- 2km of RailCorp High Voltage relocation – overhead and underground
- Suspended precast concrete cycle/walkways