Macquarie Uni – Hearing Hub
Client: Macquarie University
Project Value: $5 Million
Works were carried out within the existing University precinct whilst maintaining access to the new Australian Hearing Hub building and pedestrian access between University facilities and crucial public transport services and main carpark.
- Installation of new services including electrical, communications, street lighting, stormwater, water, gas & sewer.
- Construction of new roads including kerbs, gutters, medians.
- Construction of new footpaths to architectural finishes including paving bands, tree pits, porphyry setts & shotblast concrete.
- Extensive soft & hard landscaping including construction of AHH Park and drip irrigation.
- Installation of street furniture including bollards, marker discs, signage and help call points.