CANTERBURY RACE TRACK
Client: Australian Turf Club
Project Value: $1.5 Million
- Review of design and documentation to provide cost effective value engineered solutions.
- Excavation and boxout for new synthetic race track with the use of GPS equipped Excavators
- Subgrade rectification and stabilisation.
- Source and supply suitable material for subgrade works including onsite processing.
- Synthetic Race track pavement construction including installation of gravel drainage layer, and open graded asphalt.
- Storm water pit and pipe network installation, including connection and integration with existing system, subsoil drainage, and swale drainage.
- Salvage and re-use of all site excavated material.
- Integrated programme and planning with other ATC contractors.
- High level of resourcing to ensure programme dates achieved