Client: ANGLICAN RETIREMENT VILLAGES
Project Value: $6 Million
The works involved the removal and relocation of asbestos impacted stockpiles currently on site, site remediation and onsite treatment of asbestos impacted materials, demolition of existing dwellings and general site clearing activities. Bulk excavation works (comprising of cut to fill) and service works (water mains, sewerage and stormwater drainage) were also undertaken. Electrical works, communication and television connections to each lot were also installed, with street lighting and landscape lighting along the roadway. Asphalt pavements (and suitable kerb, gutter and pram ramp works)
- Bulk Earthworks including cut to fill activities to accommodate slab foundations
- Contaminated spoil removal and remediation works while maintaining tree protection zones. Remediation works included onsite treatment of contaminated soils and offsite disposal of friable asbestos impacted materials;
- Trunk drainage easement lines and street network stormwater installation
- Connection to existing and installation of new electrical infrastructure including house mains and high voltage works.
- Hydraulic Works inclusive of cold water, landscape and fire water provisions for individual units.
- Retaining Walls inclusive of double block walls supported on screw piling footings.
- Road Works inclusive of associated kerbing works including vehicular laybacks and pram ramps finishing with asphalt surfaces and associated line marking.